♡ Good Friday | Chloe, xo ♡

7:30 AM


Good Friday. It is celebrated across the universe, but do you really understand the true meaning of it? Why do we celebrate? What's it all about?

If so, then this is the post for you. I'm going to share with you what Good Friday is all about, and why we should all celebrate and give thanks to God for giving His one and only Son! 

I remember as a child, being told the Easter story, the very simple version, every year, for years. Then when I got a little older, I started to understand it much deeper, and learn a lot more! It is a very important part of the Bible, and I think everyone should take the time to read it all. It's something that will really open your eyes, and help you realise what Jesus did for you. 

Good Friday is the day that Jesus hung on the cross to die for our sins. It is the day that he was mocked, beaten, and crucified. Jesus was blameless and without sin, He had the power to chose not to be crucified, He has the power to do anything. But He suffered and died for me and you. We are sinners. Jesus took that sin on Himself to cleanse us from our unrighteousness. Sin is the barrier between man and God. 
Without Jesus, we could have never had a personal relationship with God, as sin would get in the way. Jesus died, so all we have to do is accept Jesus into our lives, hearts and souls. 

I have accepted Jesus as my personal Saviour. If there is only one thing that you ever find useful on my blog, let it be this. Ask Jesus into your heart. Confess your sins and ask God for forgiveness. If you haven't already, it's the best thing that you will ever do. Without Jesus, no one has any hope. 

If you have any questions about anything, please leave them as a comment below. I may not be able to answer some, but I will try my best! 

_____________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this, and that it will help you!

You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow