♡ The Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging | Chloe, xo ♡

9:00 PM


I love doing these type of posts were you can get to know me. I don't really give you that chance all that often, so I think these are a nice way to let you get to know a little more about me and my life. I got really good feedback from the last time I did a get to know me, and so I thought that I would post another!  

Right now, I have just left school. I was never a big school fan, so it really doesn't bother me that I have now left. So, with leaving school, that means I am up to my eyes in studying. I have almost 20 exams in the next two months, so I'm super busy! I'm trying to do as much revision as possible, but it has become harder to find time to blog. Taking photos and writing blog posts takes a lot of time, so I am trying to plan my time out effectively to make sure that I have a good balance of school and blogging. I wish I realised how much time goes into a blog. I would not change it for anything, I love blogging, but I never realised how much time it would take up.  

I never realised how long it took to get a good picture for my blog. I always assumed that one snap for each photo would be perfect, but when you see the photos on your blog, the ones that you have spent the longest working on, and the longest choosing, always looks the best. I take multiple photos of the same thing, from different angles, lighting and distances. I wish I had known that photos were hard to take, and I would have to practice a lot.  

I wish I knew about the friends that I would make. I never saw myself making friends with someone who I had never met before. I have made some awesome friends from blogging, and if I had of known about this amazing benefit, it wouldn't have taken me so long to start my own blog. I have grew super close with a lot of other bloggers, and I'm so thankful!  

Not everyone is going to love your content. No matter if 100 people say they love it, there will always be someone who didn't. I did know this, but I have learned how to accept it and move on. I just want to make my content perfect, and listen to people suggestions and ideas to make my blog better, because it is you that reads my blog and that comes back everyday! I wish I would have known this, before starting my blog, because I always used to post blog posts that I thought other people would like, but recently, I have started to only publish posts that I really like!


I wish I knew the importance of social media. For the first 2 or 3 months on my blog, I had no other social media set up for it, and I never posted about it anywhere, so no one knew about it. As soon as I linked up some socials, my page views shot up dramatically. It reaches such a large worldwide audience, and a lot of my readers and followers have actually came from finding me on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr etc. 
________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow