A Festive Cut Crease

6:00 PM


I love any sort of a cut crease, wether it is winged, rounded, half or a negative space cut crease, I love them all. I think they are the most fun to recreate, and I think they look quite nice too! I have posted quite a few cut creases, but I thought that I would add a tiny little Christmas touch to it... gold glitter.


STEP ONE:
Always start of by priming the lids, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion, and then set it with a nude bone shadow, I used Too Faced Divinity. This will ensure that all of the shadows that we will add on top will blend really easily and seamlessly, over a flawless base.

STEP TWO:
I took a medium brown shade, Milk Chocolate from Too Faced, on a small crease brush, and applied this into my crease and upward, winging it out into the shape that I roughly want my cut crease to be. 

STEP THREE:
I then took a small, precise, pencil brush, with a dark brown shade, Triple Fudge from Too Faced. I carefully draw this along my crease line, in the exact shape that I want my cut crease to take. Then following that with a medium brown shade once again, and blend the line of brown upward. Make sure the top line is as seamless and smooth as possible. 

STEP FOUR:
I then took the dark brown shade, and continued to reapply until I got the desired depth and colour. I then took a tapered crease brush, and a little of Salted Caramel from Too Faced, and applied that right above the previous shades, to add more gradient and blend. Also, I like to add a little more warmth to the crease.

STEP FIVE:
I then took a small definer brush, and with a little of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, I carved out the bottom portion of the crease. This is the part that we "cut" the crease! This does have to be really sharp and precise, so take your time, and make sure to keep the line as precise as possible. Set this with a nude powder.

STEP SIX:
I took the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy, and carefully drew a line of this along where the concealer meets the crease. Also line your eyes with your favourite black liner and apply mascara/falsies!

STEP SEVEN:
Repeat the same shades from the crease on the lower lashline, smoking it out as much as you like, not forgetting to highlight the inner corner and the brow bone.

Have you seen my last post? CLICK HERE TO READ IT

Talk soon!
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a pretty look and the glitter makes it so festive! x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow