ZOEVA ROSE GOLD BLUSH PALETTE | REVIEW

5:00 PM

I was browsing Beauty Bay the other day and came across this palette from Zoeva. I have never seen this before, but it instantly caught my eye. I have also never tried anything from Zoeva, so I was very excited to give this a go.

This palette comes with a blush, ‘Palace door’, highlight ‘glowing still’ and a contour ‘heavy crown’. They are all gorgeous shades, but I was really interested to see if the quality was as good.

The blush is stunning. It is a gorgeous pink shade with gold going through it, to give a rose gold effect. This would work on so many different skin tones, which is great because more than only one or two skin tones can benefit from this palette. The blush is also extremely easy to work with. It isn’t too crazy pigmented, but it isn’t sheer either. It goes on so smooth, and blends out like a dream. 

The contour shade is gorgeous. Its a lovely cool tone shade, but it is very light, so if you are a medium-deep skin tone, this contour shade would not be ideal at all. However, if your light/medium skin tone this is amazing. It is so creamy and blend-able, and it stays in place all day. It also doesn’t apply or go patchy throughout the day. 

The highlight. Oh my. It is incredible. It is one of my favourite highlighters that I have ever tried, and because it has gorgeous gold shimmers going through it, it looks amazing on so many different skin tones. It goes on really nice, and can be built up too. It also stays in place all day without going patchy or disappearing!

I love this palette, from the packaging, to the colors and quality, it is great, and I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a gorgeous rose golden themed face palette!  

Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This palette looks and sounds lovely! I've never tried anything from Zoeva either, but would def try this out. Thanks for sharing!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow