Glowing Skin w/ NO SHIMMER | Perfect base makeup for dry/mature skin

6:30 PM


In the winter time, I think glowy skin is stunning. I know for me, my skin gets really dry and dull in the winter time, so I love makeup looks that make me look really bright and radiant. This look contains no shimmer at all, so it is very easy to wear, and will suit 99% of people!

MARIO BEDESCU FACIAL SPAY WITH ALOE, HERBS AND ROSEWATER | This is my new favourite thing. It is amazing! Not only has my skin cleared up from I started using this, but it keeps the makeup looking fresh and flawless all day long.

YSL TOUCHE ECLAT BLUR PRIMER | This is a gorgeous product to blur any imperfections and give you the perfect base to apply makeup on top of!

YSL TOUCHE ECLAT LE TEINT | This is by far my favourite dewy foundation. It isn't too dewy, so I love it with my combo/oily skin. It stays in place all day and has a lovely skin like finish!

BENEFIT DANDELION SHY BEAM | This was a gift from one of my friends, and I am obsessed! I apply a few strokes of this under my eyes to brighten before applying my concealer. Gorgeous product! (thanks Nicole :) ) 

CLARINS INSTANT CONCEALER | I always get so many compliments about my makeup when I have this concealer on. It doesn't look or feel heavy, but leaves a lovely radiant finish. Its full coverage, with the most beautiful finish!

BARE MINERALS MINERAL VEIL | A light dusting of this is perfect to set your makeup, but keep your makeup dewy and radiant! Love this!

ZOEVA ROSE GOLD BLUSH PALETTE | The blush in this is gorgeous, it does have a slight shimmer, but its more glowy and radiant than it is shimmery. The highlight it also gorgeous, with a slight gold Iridescence that can be built up to the intensity that you want!

Finish by setting with the facial spray again, and your good to go! 



Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, that blush palette really does look to die for! This was a helpful post, I have combination skin so it's so frustrating, one part will be dry the next oily. Your photographs were really pretty too.
    The Pale Tails
    - Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned some great products, I love the look of that Zoeva palette!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow