♡ BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Review ♡

5:00 PM



For the summer time it's great to have a light base to give you a little coverage, but mostly, protection from the sun. BB Creams are great, but I have never found a BB, or CC cream that really stood out to me. I know the coverage is going to be a lot less than a regular foundation, but they never really gave me any coverage! My redness and any blemishes were still very noticeable, so I just gave up. I would just mix a full coverage foundation with my moisturiser, that would gave me a more lightweight finish, but still good coverage.

I was on YouTube, when I came across a BareMinerals video of a new product called Complexion Rescue, a tinted hydrating tinted gel cream. I instantly knew I had to try it. I love BareMinerals, it's probably my favourite brand. 


I was kind of scared to try it, saying my skin is so oily. I thought this would have made my skin way to shiny and oily. I held of buying it for a while. Then I tried a sample, and I fell in love.I bought the full size and I have used it ever since (almost two months ago).


Why I love it.

For me, I want something that's going to give me a dewy finish, without making me look shiny. Complexion Rescue did just that! It's so easy too! All you have to do is apply a pea sized amount to your fingertips/brush and blend it over your skin. It honestly takes me 30 seconds to get this perfectly blended into my skin, with a natural coverage and a beautiful glow!

It's also oil free, not only does it not break me out, but it actually has improved my skin since I have started using it! The texture is so much better and my skin is so much more hydrated. It's also paraben free and has SPF30 to protect your skin from the sun!


I could actually get a shade that matches me perfect. I find it hard sometimes to get foundations that match me perfectly. BareMinerals has such a wide colour selection, with cool, warm and neutral tones, it was easy to get the perfect shade!


There you go. Apart from the fact that for about 1 minute after you apply it, it can be a little tacky/sticky, but that's resolved once you set it with a light powder such as Mineral Veil, this is the perfect summer product!
I really hope this helps you. Let me know if you try it and don't forget to follow me on all my social media @chloexo15

I'm also blogging everyday in the month of August (aparts from Sunday's) , so make sure you come back everyday for a new, fun blog. DIY's, tutorials, outfit inspiration, reviews, of course makeup and more!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 



I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow