♡ My Favourite Self Tanners! ♡

5:00 PM

Over the past year, I have become obsessed with self tanners. I have tried quite a few, and fell in love with a few!

I'm naturally very, very pale. I could sit in the sun 24/7 for a month and still would not have a tan! I'm not joking! So self tanners are amazing for me. I love being pale sometimes to though! These are a few of my favourites!

BareMinerals Faux Tan- this is amazing because it is a universal colour. This basically develops to the colour that your skin would naturally go when you tan in the sun. It's very gentle, but does need a few applications if you want a deeper, darker tan! They also sell one for your face!

B Bold- this is probably my favourite. After one application you have a lovely, deep but still natural tan! It's so easy and it's smells really nice too!

St Tropez in shower gradual tanning lotion- this is a three minute lotion that you apply in the shower, to damp skin. This is very gradual, but over the space of 3-5 days, it can be built up to a darker shade! It's amazing and very moisturising too!

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan- This is amazing if your are in a hurry and want a quick, golden tan. It doesn't have a fake tan smell, it actually smells floral.
Happy Tanning! 
______________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this, and that it will help you!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow