bag

♡ My Bag Essentials ♡

5:00 PM

I don't carry a big bag, I keep it small and simple, meaning that I have to keep everything to a minimum, even the makeup.


Photo taken from my Instagram- @chloexo15
  • Benefit Roller Lash. Instead of going into detail here, you can have a read at my review that I did when it was first released, its goes into a lot more detail. Click right here to read it!
  • The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm. You need to try this! Its is really moisturising and absorbs super fast! You can grab a free sample in this months edition of ELLE Magazine.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I'm oily. I don't think I need to explain any more than that. It works really well as a quick mattifier (if thats a word.)
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer. Not only is this the best concealer ever. It does a really good job of touching up and covering and blemishes throughout the day.
  • BareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lip Gloss. This is a really good, long lasting and plumping gloss.
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. A really good lip balm but also a really nice way to add a subtle pop of colour to your look!
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Pencil in East End Snob. Again click right here to read my blog post on this too. But it is my favourite lip liner ever! 

I would obviously also take a few hair ties and bobby pins, but I thought I would only talk about beauty products in this blog post!


I hope this helped!
Please Like, Comment, Share!
I hope you enjoyed!
Chloe, xo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow