♡ DIY Face Mask//Acne Prone Skin ♡

5:00 PM

Get glowing, radiant and clear skin at home for cheap!

Everybody loves having clear, radiant and healthy skin! Sometimes, it's hard, because some face masks and treatments are very expensive. But making your own is just as good and won't cost you a lot of money. It's easy too! 

I love this face mask. It's completely natural and will work for almost everyone! 

What you will need. 

1 Banana. 
Natural Honey. 
Lemon (optional) 

Banana is loaded with amazing vitamins and minerals to make your skin glow! While honey is a natural antioxidant that will treat acne and also retain moisture on the skin. You can add a little bit of lemon as this will act as a gentle, natural exfoliator on the skin!

Method. 

Mash the banana until you get a smooth consistency. Then add your honey, it's up to you how much you want to put in. Mix it all up together. Apply to your clean, makeup free face. 

You can leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse, apply toner and your favourite moisturiser. Done! 

Let me know if you try this and if it worked for you! 


I'm also blogging everyday in August (apart from Sunday's), so make sure you come back every day for a new, fun blog post. DIY's, beauty, fashion and more!



You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow