♡ July Beauty Favourites ♡

6:00 PM



Over the past month, I have tried a few different things, and really liked some of them! I thought I would them with you, because I really like these types of videos and blog posts. These are only beauty favourites, so if you would like to see some of my other monthly favourites, let me know!


  • BareMinerals All Over Face Colour in Warmth. This is the best bronzing product I have ever used! It is so natural and so easy to use. A little bit goes a long way and you just get the most pretty, natural, sun kissed look!
  • Urban Decay Shattered Face Case. I have had this for quite a while, but kind of forgot about it. I have been using this everyday in the past month, the blush and highlighter in it are amazing too! Its perfect for your makeup bag because it has eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, highlighter and even an eyeliner! 
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde. If you have light brown/fair hair you need this! I have very light coloured brows, and most pencils are way too dark for me. This is perfect for me, it's so natural and just adds a little bit of a darker shade! You can see my feathery brow routine by clicking here!
  • MAC Pro Long-wear Concealer in NC15. I have very pale skin, and very dark under eyes, so this is the perfect highlight, and full coverage concealer for my skin. Plus it stays in place all day. It can also double as a primer, because it doesn't crease.
  • Revlon Gel Envy Nail Polish in 100. I have been wearing this on my nails everyday. It's such a nice pastel, summer colour that really enhances a tan. It lasts really well with no chipping too!

So there is some of my favourites over the month of July. If you like posts like this give it a like, and maybe even share it!


I'm also blogging everyday in August (apart from Sunday's), so make sure you come back every day for a new, fun blog post. DIY's, beauty, fashion and more!

You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow