♡ Strobing ♡

1:01 PM


Strobing is a huge trend in makeup right now. The new contour.

It's basically when you take your highlighter to the extreme! You over highlight. This step will eliminate contouring because all of the areas you want to pop and stand out, will because of the over highlighting. This will make areas like the hollows of your cheeks, etc. appear slimmer, just like contouring would.

The areas you want to strobe are, the top of the cheekbones, above and below your brows, the bridge of your nose, centre of the forehead, ( although, if you are oily I would avoid this step. ) the chin and the cupids now. You can also enhance it a little more by adding a concealer 2-3 shades lighter than your skin tone under your eyes, this will also life and highlight that area.

I thought this would just be a little, quick blogpost. There will be another post up tonight at 5PM GMT. So be sure to come back for that!

Let me know if you like these small little makeup tips!


_________________________________________

You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!



If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 


I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow