♡ Pink Makeup//Breast Cancer Awareness Makeup | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I have come up with this pink makeup look, after watching Sam Schuerman's video. It is to raise awareness for Breast Cancer. I posted this look on my Instagram, and it got really good feedback. So I thought I would makes this post to explain toy you how I did it! Plus, it's so easy to do!!

Products Used:

Smashbox Shape Matters Palette
BareMinerals Lasting Line 
Maybelline Lash Sensational


Step 1: Start of by priming the lids to ensure the shadow stays in place all day and doesn't crease. This can be done with a primer, or, I used MAC Pro long-wear concealer and set it using my face powder.

Step 2: Using a fluffy crease brush, I mixed 'stripped' and 'totally nude' from the Shape Matters palette. Apply this through the crease of your eyes. I then went back with a little bit more of the 'totally nude' shade on top, just to make sure it was more of a pink shade! 

Step 3: Using the same shades we put in the crease, sweep them under your eyes, keeping it tight to the lower lash line to start with. Then blend.

Step 4: Using a flat brush, apply the shade 'posh' from the Shape Matters Palette, all over the lower lid. Apply this right up to the crease, but make sure not to bring it further than the crease. Keep re-applying this until you get the desired intensity.

Step 5: Using the BareMinerals Lasting Line eyeliner in 'forever brandy', smudge this along your outer upper lash line. Make sure this is soft and smudged. 

Step 6: Apply the shade 'sumatra' from the shape matters palette on top of the liner. This will give a softer look, while also setting the shade in place.

Step 7: On your lower lash line, using an flat definer brush, apply the 'sumatra' to the outer half, and then 'posh' on the inner half. 

Step 8: Highlight your brow bone and inner corner with 'champagne' from the Shape Matters palette. Just finish with a few coats of Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara to the upper and lower lashes! ( you can of course just use your favourite mascara, it doesn't have to be this one!)

Send me a picture on Instagram and tag me in it @chloexo15 if you try this! I would love to see them!

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!
You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow