♡ Gold Foiled Eye Makup | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

Gold eye makeup is becoming a huge trend in makeup. I think it is a perfect look for autumn and winter, and obviously a classic for Christmas! I created this look, and decided to create a post on how I did it!
I hope you like it, and if you recreate it, then upload a pic on Instagram and tag me @chloexo15 . I would love to see your looks!

Step One: Apply a warm tone shade a few shades darker than your skin tone into your crease. This is going to be the transition shade.

Step Two: Using a flat shadow brush, spray some MAC Fix+ on to the brush, 1 or 2 sprays should be enough, just to wet it. Once you do this, dip your brush into a light golden shadow. Apply this to the inner half of your lid.

(by spraying the Fix+, it is going to allow the shadow to come out a lot more pigmented. Once you spray your brush, spray before and don't spread anymore after that.)

Step Three: Apply a darker golden shade to the outer half of your lid. Follow the same steps as step 2.

Step Four: Apply your crease colour. I decided to add a shade a few shades darker than my transition shade. Make sure you focus this on the outer corner of your crease and its well blended.

Step Five: Using the same method of 'foiling' from step 2, apply a dark brown shadow and wing it out.

Step Six: Apply the dark brown shadow that you applied your wing and liner with, on the outer half of the lower lash line, follow by the light gold shade on the inner half of your lower lash line. Bring the gold slightly into the inner corner too.

Step Seven: Apply your highlight shade to your brow bone and inner corner.

Step Eight: Apply mascara to you top and lower lashes.

And your done!

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!
You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow