♡ Easy Daytime Glam | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Step One: I started by applying a warm bronzer to my crease to act as my transition shade!

Step Two: I took a slightly darker, cool tone brown shade, and applied it through my crease to add definition.

Step Three: I took a light skin tone shade, and applied this using a flat brush, to the inner half of my lid.

Step Four: I used a smaller brush, and applied a the cool brown we applied in the crease, lightly to the outer corner of my lid. I also took this onto my lower lashline.


Step Five: I took a glitter shadow with a hint of pink undertones, and applied this to the inner half of my eyes right on top of the nude shade I applied. I also applied this to the inner corner and inner third of my lower lashline.

Step Six: I used a jet black liquid liner, and did a straight line across my upper lashline. You could wing this out if you would like to!

Step Seven: I applied Theyre Real Tinted Lash Primer, and when it dried I applied a few coats of my favourite mascara to my upper and lower lashes.

Step Eight: I lined the rims of my eyes with a dark brown eyeliner.

Step Nine: I applied a rose gold blush with a nice glow to it to the apples of my cheeks and blended it back towards the hairline.

Step Ten: I contoured using a cool tone brown, my cheekbones, nose, forehead, jawline and under my lip.

Step Eleven: I then applied a champagne highlight on to the tops of my cheekbones.

Step Twelve: I finished off by applying the Kylie Lip Kit in Candy K!
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow