♡ My Highlight Routine | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM



We all love glowy, highlighted skin. It's a huge trend in the makeup world, and everyone seems to be loving it! I love it too! I think it is so natural, and gives a lovely finish to your makeup. I think it is perfect for any makeup look too, wether it's minimal or dramatic. I have tried a lot of highlighters, and I have found my favourite highlight routine. 

Step One: I use Benefit Watts Up illuminator, using my finger. I apply this to the tops of my cheekbones, right above the arch of my brow, my brow bone, inner corner, bridge of the nose and the cuspids bow. I blend this out with a clean BeautyBlender.

Step Two: Using a small tapered brush from Blank Canvas, F15, I'm using the highlighter from the Smashbox Shape Matters palette. It's a lovely golden toned highlight, and goes perfect with the Watts Up. I apply this all over the areas that I applied the Watts Up to set it and add even more glow. 

Step Three: If I want to add a little more of a bronzey look to this look, then I will add a little bit of the Urban Decay highlighter in Glint (from Shattered Face Case, I don't know if it was a limited edition palette, if you can find it, it's a great must have product!) I apply this just to my cheekbones, and the temples. 

And that's it! I love this routine, and it gives a really nice natural and glowing 
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 


Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow