♡ The Perfect Nude Lip | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I love nude lips. I think they go with everything, and can look amazing on so many different skin tones. I particularly love pinky nudes, or brown tone nudes. This is my favourite nude lip that I have ever tried. Its the perfect shade, and its very long wearing too. These too products are great on their own, but when they are used together, its amazing! 


I apply a brown lipliner first, I didn't include it in the photo, as it is not a compulsory step, I just like to do it to add more definition and make my thin lips look a little bigger.

I then apply the Too Faced lipstick all over my lips. I make sure I give this the right amount of time to set.

I apply the YSL lipstick on top. I focus this mostly on the centre as it is a little lighter and gives a nice gloss. 
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post!

Please like, comment and share!

Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow