♡ Vampy/Smokey Winged Eyeliner // Kylie Jenner Inspired | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I love vampy, edgy makeup! I think it's very in trend right now, and anyone can wear it and really suit it! This particular look is based on mauve colours, with a smokey winged liner. It's very easy too! I think it's very Kylie Jenner inspired too! 
__________________________________________________

Step One: Apply your primer all over your lid. Set with a nude shadow or face powder. 

Step Two: Start taking the shade Tease from Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay, on a flat brush, and apply this all over the lid. You can take this lightly through the crease on a fluffy brush too. 

Step Three: Next, I took the Loreal Super Slim liner, and drew on my wing. I did this pretty dramatic, as I wanted to smoke this out to create the vampy look! 

Step Four: I took Serious from Gwen Stefani palette, and used an angle brush to start smoking out the wing. I focuses this on the outer corner, and used flicking motions to apply this. Don't take this out to far, or up too high, it could end up looking messy. 

Step Five: I took the shade Serious from Gwen Stefani palette, and used this in the outer corner of my eye to deepen the look, and make it more dramatic. 

Step Six: I took the shade Punk from Gwen Stefani palette and applied this using a pencil brush into the outer v. Make sure this is really well blended! 

Step Seven: I lined my water line with a grey liner, and then I took the shade Tease again, and smudged this on to my lower lash line. I made sure to blend this really well. 

Step Eight: Take a matte white shade and apply this to the brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes to highlight. 


Step Nine: I applied They're Real Lash Primer to my lashes after I had curled them, and then applied the YSL Babydoll mascara on top once the primer had dried. 
_________________________________________________________________

I'm also going to include what I did on my skin.

Step One: Foundation, concealer and powder. I used Loreal True Match, MAC Pro Long-Wear concealer, and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I also used Blank Canvas powder highlight and contour palette (white shade) to highlight and set under my eyes.

Step Two: I bronzed my skin lightly with the Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer.

Step Three: I used the contour shade in the Smashbox Shape Matters Palette to contour my face. (Cheeks, forehead, nose and jawline)

Step Four: I used Benefit Rockateur Blush on the apples of my cheeks.

Step Five: I applied Benefit Watts Up illuminator to my cheekbones and set it with the highlighter from the Smashbox Shape Matters Palette.

Step Six: Spritz your face with a setting spray and your done!
_____________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post!

Please like, comment and share!

Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow