♡ Easy Everyday Eye Makeup With a Pop Of Colour | Chloe, xo ♡

7:00 PM


I love wearing really natural makeup, with a pop of colour on the waterline. I think it makes your eyes so bright, and brings more life into the makeup look. I have been doing this for a long time, and I love it, I also get a lot of compliments on this when I wear it!
_________________________

Step One: I start of by applying MAC ProLongwear Concealer all over my lids. I blend this and then I apply a translucent powder to set it.

Step Two: I apply Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Light/Medium, into my crease on a fluffy brush, to give a really soft touch of definition.

Step Three: I take the shade Punk from Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette, and using a pencil brush, I apply this to my outer corner. I make sure to blend this really well.

Step Four: I take the shade Pop from Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette, and applied it all over the lid, to meet the punk colour. It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but I did do this, and it gave a lovely shimmer all over the eyes.

Step Five: I took the Urban Decay 24/7 liner, in the shade Delirious and lined my waterline. This is very pigmented, so it showed up really nicely.

Step Six: I took a pencil brush, and softly smudged the purple liner out a little.

Step Seven: I applied Benefit They'r Real Lash Primer, and then the YSL Babydoll mascara to finish the look.
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post!

Please like, comment and share!

Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow