♡ The Best Contour and Highlight Palette? // BLANK CANVAS COSMETICS CONTOUR PALETTE REVIEW | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I received my first Blank Canvas Cosmetics product a few months ago. Ever since, I fell in love with the brand! Not only are the brushes incredible, but there makeup products are such high quality and really nice! 


SHADES
The shades in the palette are amazing for so many skin tones. The darkest shade works for the lightest of skin tones, as it blends beautifully, right up to beautiful deep skin tones. It has a perfect cool undertone which makes it amazing for contour.


The white and banana highlight shades are really nice too! They blend really nice and give you a soft and airbrushed highlight.

The bronzing shades and blush are also really nice, and the fact that its all in one palette makes it so much easier!

PRICE
This palette sells for £13.50, which is incredible for the quality of the product! 
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow