♡ Best Drugstore Contour Powders for Pale/Fair Skin | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I contour everyday, and I am a huge fan of it! It makes such a difference and really enhances your natural features! Some contours can be really expensive, and I am guilty of telling you how much I love most of my high end contour powders, but today, I am going to share with you some of my favourite drugstore contour powders for pale/fair skin.
MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY POWDER
I know that this isn't a bronzer, but in a darker shade, these are amazing! They are so blend-able, and look very natural on the skin.
NYC SMOOTH SKIN BRONZER
This is a total Hoola dupe. This is a perfect matte, cool toned bronzer that is such a perfect contour for pale skin! Shade 'sunny'
SLEEK FACE FORM PALETTE IN LIGHT
This is such a great buy! I bought thus because I thought the highlight looked awesome, and it is. But the contour is amazing! Its is very cool toned and blends really easily!

MAYBELLINE MASTER SCULPT CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT IN LIGHT
This is another lovely contour shade for pale skin. It is very light, so if you have light to medium skin, it may be too light for you, so this is only if you are very fair. It is very blend-able and does look very natural too! 
__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am a pale person myself and I really want to try out the Sleek Face Form Palette. Nice post!
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow