♡ How to Beat Dry Winter Skin! | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I have to admit, I really love the winter time. I love Christmas, snow, and the cosy nights in! But, it can be annoying, it can especially take a toll on your skin. The cold and harsh conditions can dry up all of the moisture on the skin, and dry your skin out. Thankfully, the beauty market has countless products to help beat the dry, chapped winter skin!

SOAP AND GLORY BODY BUTTERCREAM. I love this stuff! It is really nice and thick, so it does a really good job of deeply moisturising the skin to leave soft, moisturised and pampered skin!

CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT GEL. I have been using this product for a really long time now, and I love it! For my oily skin, I don't want to add anything too thick or oily for my face, so this is perfect! It glides on to the skin, and absorbs so quickly! It hydrates and moisturises my skin perfectly!

SOAP AND GLORY HAND FOOD. You would not believe how dry and chapped my hands get in the winter time. Its actually horrendous. I have tried so many hand creams, seriously, so many. This is thee best one I have ever tried, plus it smells amazing too! It also soaks into the skin perfectly so you don't feel super greasy when your wearing it!

DOVE DEEPLY NOURISHING BODY WASH. I have been using these Dove body washes for over ten years. They are the best I have tried, and really do work to moisturise and soften the skin! 

SIMPLE MOISTURISING FACIAL WASH. This is a really nice face wash for dry, sensitive skin. It moisturises the skin, whilst also giving the skin a good wash!

EPADERM. This is one that you may not have heard of. This is incredible! This is specially formulated for the driest, and worst of skin conditions such as excema etc. It is super thick, and is very intensive. It doesn't absorb into the skin very fast, and I really only use it a few days before self tan to instantly nourish and soften my skin.

SOAP AND GLORY BREAKFAST SCRUB. It is so important to scrub your skin, especially if your skin is dry and chapped. This will take away any dead skin cells, and leave you with softer and newer skin. 

BAREMINERALS RENEW AND HYDRATE EYE CREAM. I get really dry under eyes. I don't know why, but I do know that it is not a good look with makeup. So this does a really good job at moisturising and hydrating the sensitive skin around my eye area.

CARMEX LIP BALM. I rarely ever use a different lip balm, this one is the best I have tried! It instantly softens and moisturises my lips!
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow