♡ QUICK Makeup Tip! // PRIMER | Chloe, xo ♡

9:00 AM


Primers have become a lot more popular over the last year or so. They have been around for a long time, but now everyone seems to be using them! What are they? What do they do? Read on to find out!


What are they / What do they do?

They are a base for your makeup. They fill in any fine lines or pores, and give the makeup something to hold on to. Therefore, keeping your makeup in place for longer
They are also designed to create a barrier between the skin and the makeup, meaning that less makeup can get into the pores to block them, causing less acne as a result!

You can get many different formulas to do different things. Pore filling, colour correcting, smoothing, mattifying, hydrating, illuminating etc.

How to use them

Take a pea sized amount of your preferred primer, and apply to the face. If it is a pore minimising or mattifying one, focus it on the centre/T-Zone, patting it in
If it is hydrating, smoothing, illuminating etc. Apply all over the skin, in circular motions to work it into the skin.

I hope you enjoyed this quick little tip!
If you like these types of blog posts, let me know!
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow