♡ Perrie Edwards Inspired Makeup Look // Secret Love Song Music Video | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


Who else is obsessed with this song? I have been obsessed with the song since the first time I heard it when the album came out! The music video is also amazing, so you should watch it! Perrie's makeup was stunning, so I decided to try and recreate it! Plus! It is so easy!!

Step One // I started by applying a warm bronzer to my crease to act as my transition shade!

Step Two // I took a fluffy brush, and applied a wash of a gold shadow all over my lids. Instead of just concentrating this on the lid, I blended it upward in a wing shape. This is the shape that Perrie had.


Step Three // I took a slightly darker bronze shadow. I applied this to the outer corner of my eyes, and also blended upward in the wing shape.


Step Four // I used a smaller brush, and applied the bronze shadow to my lower lash line. I applied this fairly dark and smokey, and blended it down a little further that what I would usually do. 


Step Five // I took a bronze eye liner and lined my water line.


Step Six // I took the same bronze eye liner and lined my upper lash line.

Step Seven // I applied Theyre Real Tinted Lash Primer, and when it dried I applied a few coats of my favourite mascara to my upper and lower lashes.


Step Eight // I highlighted my inner corner and brow bone with a lighter highlight shade.


___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow