♡ Pink Valentines Day Glam | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


Step One: I started by applying a light pink/mauve shade to my crease as my transition shade.

Step Two: I took a medium purple shadow, and applied this to my outer corner and outer crease.


Step Three: I took a darker matte purple and applied this to my outer corner, on top of where I placed the medium purple. Take a blending brush and make sure this is really well blended!


Step Four: Using a flat brush, and spraying a little Fix+ on my brush, I used Smashbox eyeshadow in the shade Posh, I applied this all over the inner two thirds of my eyes. Gently taking a small blending brush to blend any harsh edges. 


Step Five: I then took a matte black shade and just intensified the purple on the outer v. I didn't apply much of this, but just a little to deepen it up a little more.

Step Six: I took a white tone highlight shadow, and applied this quite concentrated on the inner corner of my eyes. And a matte white to my brow bone.


Step Seven: I applied They're Real Tinted Lash Primer, and when it dried I applied a few coats of my favourite mascara to my upper and lower lashes.


Step Eight: On the lower water line, I applied a purple liner, and then I applied some the the matte purple on my lower lash line, making sure to blend it really well.


___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow