♡ Staple Makeup Products You NEED! // HIGH END | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

When you are first getting in to makeup, it can be really intimidating walking into the makeup store to buy some new products! It can also be quite expensive. I think that there are parts of your makeup that you should spend a little more in, rather than other parts. Here I am going to share with you 5 staple makeup products that you can splurge a little more on, and then possibly save on the rest! 

Foundation//Concealer// I have always believed that if you have a good foundation and concealer that you have spent a little bit more on, it will be much better! Foundations that cost a little more, will look much better! Not only are they better for your skin, but it will have a much better finish, and wearing time! 
| Clarins Everlasting Foundation and BareMinerals Foundation. For concealer, I love MAC Pro Longwear, and Studio Finish.|

Eyeliner// Now this is a personal choice for me. If I ever have to line my water line or tight line, I use high end. The ingredients are much better quality, and the majority are much better for your eyes! 
|  BareMinerals Lasting Line and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil |

Eyeshadow// I have tried so many shadows from the drugstore that are much more affordable. I did not like them. None of them. They are far too dry and chalky. When you spend a little more on them, it's so much better! They are so much more pigmented and blendable, they also last a lot longer without creasing. 
| Too Faced Chocolate Bar and Smashbox shadows (most of them) Urban Decay is also great! | 

Contour// This is the same kind of thing with the eyeshadows. When you spend some more, they are easy to blend and are a much better cool tone shade. They are also much easier to blend out too! 
| Smashbox Shape Matters Palette - Contour and Benefit Hoola Bronzer |


What are your favourite makeup products? Share them with me either on Twitter or in the comments section below!
___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow