♡ 3 Beauty Books YOU NEED!| Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I have never been a fan of reading. I would love to like reading, but I just don't. Well, I like reading blogs and anything beauty related, and when I discovered that there was books about beauty and makeup a few years ago, I suddenly had an interest in reading, haha! I have purchased and received many different books, and these are my top 3 favourites! 
Leave a comment down below telling me what your favourite book is!

SINEAD CADY THE MAKEUP CHAIR HANDBOOK I have watched Sinead for years, and loved her since the first video I seen from her. I have met her personally, and I have stayed in contact with her. I can honestly say that she is the nicest, loveliest person. She is a makeup genius, and this book, along with her Monday Makeup Lessons that go along with each chapter, this book is a must have for any makeup lover. Since I am wanting to become a makeup artist, this book is so incredible for any makeup questions that I have!

LAUREN CONRAD BEAUTY Lauren's book is amazing! It surrounds all aspects of beauty and lifestyle. With advice on lifestyles, style, fashion, skincare, recipes and expert advice on all things healthy living and skincare! This book is a must have for anyone who is obsessed with beauty, as not only do you get amazing makeup advice, it can help a lot of teenagers and young people with really good lifestyle advice!

BOBBI BROWN BEAUTY RULES This is what you would call the makeup must have book. Bobbi is obviously extremely successful, so you can be sure that this book is written with expert knowledge!  Being a teen, I think this book is excellent for young people as it has all sorts of advice for young girls about image, skincare, beauty and all things lifestyle! Another must have book for all young girls! It also contains expert colour charts, and really good makeup artist secret tips!
______________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this, and that it will help you!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really want to get The Makeup Chair Handbook, I have been watching Sinead for years and when I heard she was coming out with a book I was over the moon. Nice post.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow