♡ Clarins Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer // Review and First Impressions | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I am sure, I am not the only one who has heard the hype surrounding this product. I have had this for a while, and thought I would give it a try! I thought I would share my review and first impressions of this product with you!


This product costs £25.00 on Debenhams website. I think this is a decent price for a high quality foundation, and remember, it is foundation AND concealer, so your really getting a 2 for 1!

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I applied this with a damp Beauty Blender, because it is my favourite way to apply foundations. It just works the best for me.
This is really thick. It is not a lightweight or sheer foundation. As soon as I started to blend out the little dots I had applied on my face, I realised this was very full coverage, as the name would suggest! It blends really nicely and leaves a natural, yet full coverage finish on the skin.
You can see this on your skin. It is a thicker foundation, so you are going to look like you have makeup on. I tried this as a concealer under my eyes, and I have to say, I would not recommend this for under the eyes. It is just a little bit too thick and it does crease up a little bit underneath your eyes. However, it does cover all signs of darkness!
When I tried to cover some blemishes with this, it worked amazingly! It covered them perfectly and did not look cakey or too thick!
I applied a light layer of powder to set.

This lasted ALL DAY LONG. It did not budge at all. I don't even think that powder is necessary. It stayed really flawless on your skin, and my skin looked perfect all day!
I would really recommend that you wear a moisturiser underneath, to create a smooth base, as texture can be shown with this foundation because it is quite thick.
The colour also did not oxidise, I found that it stayed perfect all day, and did not go to an orange tint.

RATING
I would give this foundation 4 stars, because it is beautiful on the skin, however, sometimes it can feel a little heavy.
______________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this, and that it will help you!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 


If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow