♡ HE IS RISEN // HAPPY EASTER | Chloe, xo ♡

6:00 AM


Matthew 28:5-7 
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 

Happy Easter from Chloe, xo! Have an amazing few days, and enjoy all the Easter Eggs and chocolate!
_____________________________________________


I hope you enjoyed this, and that it will help you!


You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow