♡ High End Makeup Dupe | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM



Makeup can be expensive, and I, personally, love high end makeup, I can't always afford to keep up with it!  Although I love it, I also love drugstore makeup. Over the years, I have found some incredible makeup from the drugstore which is basically the exact same as some of my high end products, with different packaging! I think this is great because maybe, you will find a new product that you will love for a fraction of the price of the high end product!

__________________________________


BARE MINERALS COMPLEXION RESCUE & MAYBELLINE DREAM BB CREAM
These are so similar! The BareMinerals has a really glowy and light coverage. It has a tonne of skincare benefits, along with really high SPF protection. The Maybelline has a really similar finish. The colour selection isn't as good as the BareMinerals, but it does develop to your natural skin tone. It still has the same glowy and light coverage. They are both invisible on the skin, and evens out the skin beautifully without making you look caked in makeup!
Which do I prefer? BareMinerals. If I'm honest, I do prefer this. The shade selection is incredible and the SPF is much higher than the Maybelline.

__________________________________


TOO FACED CHOCOLATE SOLIEL BRONZER & BOIRJOIS BRONZING POWDER
These are practically the exact same. The Too Faced one is much more expensive, and has much nicer packaging, but the product is so similar! They both are very creamy and blend able, and look so smooth and natural on the skin. For any pale skin girls, these are for you! Depending on your budget, they are both incredible and similar!
Which do I prefer? Honestly, I cannot pick one as they are practically the exact same, it just depends on your budget!

__________________________________


MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL & BENEFIT ROLLERLASH MASCARA
Both of these are curling mascaras. They both have a curved brush, and they look really similar. The formula is really similar, both super black and long lasting. They hold a curl like no other mascaras I have tried. They both separate and lengthen along with curling.
Which do I prefer? I do prefer the Roller Lash, I think it curls the lashes much more and makes my lashes that little bit longer!

__________________________________


RIMMEL WAKE ME UP CONCEALER & BARE MINERALS STROKE OF LIGHT CONCEALER
Now there are a few difference with these. The wake me up has a lot more coverage and covers darkness much better than the stroke of light. The stroke of light is much more highlighting/illuminating. It actually contains little bits of shimmer, which can bring light and illuminate the skin. They both last a really long time, and look really natural on your skin! They don't look cakey or thick either because they are really thin and lightweight! They both have good shade selection too!
Which do I prefer? I prefer Wake Me Up so much more! It doesn't contain any shimmer, but creates a dewy and natural highlighted look! The Stroke Of Light can tend to look strange and fake under the eyes because of the shimmers!

__________________________________


LOREAL BROW ARTIST PLUMER & BENEFIT GIMME BROW
I was really intrigued to try the Loreal, because the Benefit was always my holy grail, and I used it all the time. The Loreal one does pretty much the exact same thing as the gimme brow, if not more. It thickens your brows up and gives a lovely tint too. The Benefit Gimme Brow does this too, with a similar brush size too, the benefit is only a little smaller. They are both super quick and easy, giving just the right amount of natural definition!
Which do I prefer? I love both a lot, but I think the L'Oreal has much better value for money as not only do you get much more product, but the formula is amazing and very long lasting.

__________________________________


MAC PROLONGWEAR CONCEALER & COLLECTION LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER
These both have a really high coverage, and highlight the skin really nicely. They can both melt into the skin beautifully and not look cakey or thick on the skin. They both have a semi matte finish and last all day long, no matter what. They can both do a really good job on blemishes and highlighting and concealing the under eye area!
Which do I prefer? MAC Pro Longwear is my favourite to be honest. Although it is very similar, the coverage is unbeatable and it never creases under my eyes!

__________________________________


RIMMEL LIPLINER IN SPICE & URBAN DECAY LIP LINER IN MANIC
These are almost the exact same colour. They last really long on the lips, and glide on really easily. They last really long on the lips, and are amazing for over lining your lips too!
Which do I prefer? Rimmel wins this one. It is a harder consistency, and I find it not only last longer on the lips, but the actual product lasts much longer too!

__________________________________


TOO FACED BLUSHING BRONZER IN PINK LEOPARD & W7 AFRICA
The W7 is basically created to be a knock off, cheaper version of the Too Faced. The colours are obviously almost the exact same. The W7 contains shimmer, which is very similar to the Too Faced. They colours and the designs are almost perfect, and they apply very similarly.
Which do I prefer? Too Faced. It looks much more natural and the shimmers give you an illuminated and glowy look, rather than a fake shimmer.

__________________________________


URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 & MAYBELLINE THE NUDES
Again, the colours in this are exact. All the shades that are in the UD palette, are replicated in the Maybelline palette. Both are really creamy and blend able and offer 12 shades. They have lovely neutral shades and can create a dramatic or natural look!
Which do I prefer? Although they are almost the exact same, I do prefer the UD. The colours are so much more pigmented and crate much
less fall out!

__________________________________


I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow