♡ Kylie Lip Kit // KOKO K & CANDY K | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM



These liquid lipsticks are hands down the best. I have tried so many different liquid, matte lipsticks, and nothing compares to these! They have the perfect formula, and the applicator is perfection. The applicator on the new formula, (I have Koko K in the new formula) is smaller and more stiff. I like this as it makes it easier to be more precise, the old formula, (I have Candy K) has a longer and less stiff applicator, which is quicker, but it is not as precise. So that was something I was happy to see in the new formula.
They are so pigmented too! They last like nothing else. When they are wearing off, it is much nicer than other matte liquid lipsticks, they fade, but don't get flakey! Which is so much nicer!
They do have a pretty strong scent, but it is a really sweet and cake like scent, which also doesn't stay on the lips! 


I love these lipsticks. Kylie did such an amazing job with these, and I am really impressed. I thought at the start, they would not have been that great, but now that I have purchased a few, I love them so much. I wear them everyday, they are such high quality, and definitely worth the money!

I really want to try the gloss shades now, because they look incredible too!
__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your so lucky to have got two! I really want to get candy k, but they all look amazing! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow