♡ How To Create a Natural and Safe Tan // TIPS FOR A FLAWLESS TAN | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I did a post similar to this last year. I want to kind of update this. Some of the products are the same, but I wanted to include more tips and tricks that I have learnt over the past few years of using self tanners! * Comment down below, letting me know what your favourite self tanner is, and I will try it! *
* Click here to see my post where I explain why I love each of these products! * ( I have updated the post a little, because it wasn't very good quality!)

EXFOLIATE. Always start tanning with this. It will remove all the dead/dry skin cells, and make sure the tan has a smooth prepped base to develop on. If your skin is dry and not smooth, then your going to end up with patchy and uneven tan! Exfoliating will also make the tan last much longer on the skin! Make sure to shave too, which will also exfoliate the skin.

MOISTURISE. This is very important to make sure the skin is smooth. It also makes sure that the tan won't cling to any dry patches and look orange and fake. Applying this everyday, even when your wearing tan, will prolong your tan and keep it very natural and glowing!

WORK QUICKLY. This was something I had no idea about at the start. If you don't work quickly with the tan, it means that it will dry and will not blend. It will make your tan more even and natural if you work quickly.

WHITENING TOOTHPASTE. This sounds weird, I know. If you have a really bad tan mishap on your hands, wash your hands with some whitening toothpaste. This ingredients in the toothpaste that are used to whiten, will actually have the same effect on the skin, and break down the tan.

USE A BUFFER BRUSH. This is so easy, and not many people know about it. In between your fingers, knuckles and around the hands, take some tanner on a buffer brush and buff it into your skin for a smooth and even application.

USE A MIT. This just avoids any problems with orange tan hands. It also makes the tan very easy and a lot quicker!
______________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this, and that it will help you!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 


If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good morning, first greetings to you and all your visitors. Some time ago I visit your blog frequently and I find it very important and informative, I usually find a lot of interesting content and can help many people. Regarding article is very interesting and useful mention important aspects notes. I congratulate you for taking the time to write and convey your knowledge. Thank you....

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow