♡ Affordable Beauty: WET N WILD LIPSTICKS | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

 I have been a fan of these lipsticks for a very long time, and I thought that it was about time that I shared them with you, along with my thoughts and my honest review on this product. They are so affordable, and I definitely think so many of you would love these as much as I do!
 PRICE:
These are only £2.99. They are a little harder to get a hold of in the UK, but they are a real steal for the amazing low price!

HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
These are so long lasting. They do not fade very quickly, although throughout they day, they do have to be re-applied just to make sure they are staying looking nice and flawless and opaque. 

WHAT IS THE FINISH LIKE?
They have a satin matte finish. Its not completely matte, however it isn't like your traditional lipstick finish.

SHADE SELECTION?
Wet N Wild have such a huge range of shades. They have light to dark, and everything in between, with so many different undertones for varied skin tones.


So all in all, these lipsticks are amazing. They glide on to your lips, with a super opaque coverage. They wear for a long time, and do not dry out the lips.
The only thing I don't really love about these is the shape of the bullet. It is not precise, and it is far too wide and blunt. I would much rather prefer a more precise tip.

_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice post! Those lipsticks sound amazing, I must try one out soon since they are so cheap.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow