♡ Best Brush Cleanser for under £2?! // HOW I CLEAN MY MAKEUP BRUSHES | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I have quite a few makeup brushes, and I HATE cleaning them. I know I have to, and I do, but I hate doing it. I do it once a weak and spot clean throughout the week if I have to. I have only ever really used one product to wash my brushes, and I felt like I needed to share it with you, because so many makeup brush cleaners can be really expensive and, in the end, not even be that great. This is amazing, and I will never try anything else. It works on not only brushes but also on BeautyBlenders!

The product that I am talking about is the Johnsons Top to Toe wash. Its a baby bath wash. It is super gentle, so it won't damage your brushes, and its only £1.50! 
-
I take my brushes, one a time, and damp them under warm water. Not too hot. 

Once they are damp, I will pump one pump into the palm of my hand.

Take the brush, always facing down, and swirl it in the soap. You will see the product running out.

Give the bristles a light squeeze, to make sure all the product is removed.

Then just rinse them off. Make sure all of the soap is removed, you will know when the water runs clear that it is all gone.

Always make sure to keep them facing down, if the water runs into the ferrel of the brush, it can loosen the glue, and then your brush will start to fall apart.

Pat dry on a towel, and then lay flat to dry overnight!
-
Perfect clean brushes!
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow