♡ Does It Really Work? // MINI PORTABLE NAIL DRYER?! | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


At Christmas time, I got this gift. A mini portable nail dryer. I thought this was going to be stupid, if I'm being honest with you. I kind of forgot about it, to the other day when I was re organising my room. I found it, and thought I would try it out! I think it is a really cool idea, and if it worked, it would be so useful!

You can get this on Amazon, CLICK HERE for only £8. Which is a really good price!

I hate waiting for my nail polish to dry. Like, I actually HATE it so much. I was painting my nails the other day, and thought I would give this ago. Maybe it will motivate me to do my nails more often!

I painted my nails, and popped them into the device. I pushed the button down, and you will feel a little breeze of air coming over your nails. 
This is noisy! I didn't expect it to be noisy for some reason. I thought that this was actually going to be silent, but it is relatively noisy. Not too much, but it just sounds like a motor.

It didn't dry my nails in a record breaking time. It did speed the process up a little bit, but not that much. 
Instead of waiting up to 30 minutes, my nails were probably dry in about 5 minutes, which is really fast, but when your sitting with your nails under a fan for 5 minutes, it feels a lot longer!

So, it does work, but I wouldn't say that you have to have it. It is cool for someone like me that hates waiting for their nails to dry, and probably ends up messing them up because you have no patience to wait. Yes, I do think it is cool, but I don't think it is a must have thing for everyone to have. It's just fun to play around with and speed up the process a little more!
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow