♡ This or That Beauty TAG! | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I decided to do another tag post! I got really good feedback from the last one, so I thought I would do another one! While I was searching for a beauty tag to do, I found This or That Beauty Editon Tag. I thought it is a cool way for you to get to know me a little more, and also, just a little fun!
I tag any of you that is reading this!

MAKEUP
Blush or Bronzer
Lipgloss or Lipstick
Eyeliner or Mascara
Foundation or Concealer
Neutral or Color Eyeshadow
Pressed or Loose eye shadows
Brushes or Sponges (brushes for eyes, sponges for face!)

NAILS
O.P.I or China Glaze ( I haven't tried either! )
Long or Short
Acrylic or Natural
Brights or Darks
Flower or No Flower

BODY
Perfume or Body Splash
Lotion or Body Butter
Body wash or Soap ( I use both )
LUSH or Other Bath Company

FASHION
Jeans or Sweat pants
Long sleeve or Short
Dresses or Skirts
Stripes or Plaid ( Neither )
Flip flops or Sandals
Scarves or Hats
Studs or Dangly Earrings
Necklaces or Bracelets
Heels or Flats
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots
Jacket or Hoodie
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe
Abercombie or Hollister
Saks 5th or Nordstrom ( Neither of these are near me where I live! )

HAIR
Curly or Straight
Bun or Ponytail
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips
Hair spray or Gel
Long or Short
Light or Dark
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs
Up or Down
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow