♡ How To Protect Your Skin In The Sun // Why is it so important! | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

Totally unrelated photo, but I thought it looked cute and summery :)
I have never been someone who loves sitting outside, in the hot sun, trying to get a tan. I have always been told that it is so dangerous, and without sun protection, you can be in so much danger. I think this is such an important topic that everyone should learn and be educated in! 
Im going to share with you easy ways to protect your skin from the hot summer sun, and why it is so vital to do.

WHY DO I HAVE TO PROTECT MY SKIN?

SKIN CANCER.
This is obviously very serious. It is basically caused when you are exposed to too much UV radiation. It causes DNA damage, and over time, this can cause cells to start growing out of control, to eventually cause cancer.
Basically, if your exposed to the sun to much, your skin can get damaged and it can lead to cancer, worst case scenario.
If you have any moles or birthmarks, make sure to cover this especially!

WRINKLES
The sun can damage your skin, and cause ageing. It can cause wrinkles even in young people because of the UV rays from the sun. All you have to do is wear sunscreen to protect your skin!

IT CAN MAKE ACNE SCARS MUCH WORSE
The sun can basically make the acne scarring darker, and more pigmented. It can create more blotchy and even tones in your skin, and therefore, not give you a tan, but create pigmentation and more skin issues.

HOW CAN I PROTECT MY SKIN?
There are so many ways to protect your skin from the sun, and keep your skin young, glowing and healthy. It is so easy and it can make a huge difference in the future!

SPF 30+
I always apply sunscreen on my face every single day. I never go a day without it. If any of my skin is exposed, I will also apply it to those areas. Its so easy. 
I always make sure it is SPF 30 and above, anything below that is too weak, and is not going to protect your skin as effectively.

COVER UP
If your on holiday and your wearing a bathing suite, wear a cover up when your in the sun.
If your out in the sun, wear light clothing that covers all your skin, this will thoroughly protect your skin. If you don't want to do this, make sure you have your SPF on!
If you have any moles or birthmarks, it can be a lot more dangerous. So put a plaster or something over it to shield it and protect it from the sun!

REAPPLY YOUR SPF
Even if some brands claim that there SPF is long wearing and waterproof, I would still make sure to apply this as soon as you get out of water, or after a few hours, to make sure your protection is still high and safe.
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow