♡ Why I Love Blogging | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

Over the past year, I have fallen in love with blogging. It's something that I have always wanted to try out, and something that I wanted to really strive for success in. I still do. Last May, when I signed up on Blogger, I didn't really understand what blogging was all about. I just seen that a bunch of people were doing it, and I loved reading blogs. I always knew that my blog was going to be centred around beauty. I have been obsessed with makeup since I was really young, and I still have that passion, and I wanted to express and share it. This is why I love blogging. 

I love how creative it is. I love how each post is something different and something new to create. I never get bored of sitting down and planning photos, posts and topics for the upcoming future on my blog. I can experiment with different backgrounds, different layouts, and share a tonne of different things with you. It's an awesome opportunity to be as creative as you want to be!

There are literally no rules. There is no set rules for me to follow for my blog, it's personal to me, and it's up to me what I want to publish on my blog. I love how I can post about an eye makeup look one day, and then about a walk I had by the beach the next. It's just makes the whole thing become so much more exciting and fun!

It has quickly became a hobby. It's something that I genuinely love to do. It relaxes me, and it gives me motivation to really achieve big goals for my blog. I just love taking photos and writing posts. I love the social media parts of it, especially Instagram. I love going for a walk to take pretty photos for my blog, or recreating the latest celebrity makeup trend from the red carpet! It's so fun, and I really do find it super enjoyable and fun!

I have made some really amazing friends. I never imagined that I would make friends with other bloggers. I was blogging for almost 6 months when I started to communicate with other bloggers. I have made some amazing friends, and without blogging, I would have never even started to talk to them! 


My knowledge has expanded! My knowledge in beauty and skin etc. has expanded so much! I research everything before I post, which is why I take such a long time on each post! I want to make sure all of my information is reliable and helpful! I also want to have a full understanding in the topic I am talking about before I try to share it with you!
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow