♡ The Perfect Trio // BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I really do love Benefit Cosmetics. I think all of their products are amazing, and very high quality! I use Hoola Bronzer everyday, along with a range of their other products. I have always loved the They're Real Mascara, so I was really interested when they launched the They're Real Tinted Lash Primer, and Liner. 

LASH PRIMER This is amazing. I got a sample of this in an ELLE magazine a few months before the official launch, and I fell in love with it immediately! It perfectly primes the lashes and makes them super long and thick. It makes your mascara last for a really long time, and it makes what ever mascara you put on top waterproof! I bought the full size the day it came out, and I am still loving it!

MASCARA This is the best mascara I have ever used. It is so lengthening and volumizing at the same time, with zero clumps. It stays on all day, and is just the perfect mascara!

LINER To be honest, when I first tried this, I hated it. I thought it was hard to work with, and it felt impossible to do a straight line with it! I tried it again, and when I got used to it, I loved it! I still do! Winged eyeliner is so much easier with this, and my eyeliner is always done so much faster, with perfectly straight lines, and the perfect sharp wing. This also stays on like no other eyeliner I have ever tried!
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow