♡ How to Make ANY Lip Product MATTE | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


If your like me, you have quite a few lipsticks in your collection. But sometimes, I have my favourite lipstick, but I would love it so much more if it was matte. Instead of spending more makeup, you can create the perfect matte lip, at home with things you already have!


The answer? Face powder.
This is so easy to do, and anyone can do it!

Apply your lipstick as normal. Apply a layer, and then blot your lips with some tissue.

After you blot, apply one more layer of lipstick. Making sure the whole lip is covered, and the colour is very opaque.

Then just take a fluffy eye brush, and dust a little bit of face powder over the top. This will completely mattify the lips!
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not Sponsored

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow