♡ NIGHT TIME SKINCARE ROUTINE 2016 | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


My skin is really weird. One day it could be amazing, then the next I could be breaking out. Or sometimes it feels dry, then other times it feels quite oily. So finding a skincare routine which works for me, was a challenge. Over the last few months, I have developed the perfect routine for my skin. This really works for me! My skin has been really good, and I never miss a night of my skincare.

REMOVE MAKEUP

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
I use this on a cotton pad, starting on my eyes, by holding a pad over my eyes for a few seconds, then gently wiping away. It removes all of my eye makeup. 
I also use circular motions with this all over my skin to break down the majority of all my face makeup.

JOHNSONS TOP TO TOE
I have talked about this before. I find that it removes every last trace of makeup, and is so gentle too! I use this on a damp face, working it in using circular motions. It really gets everything off!

CLEANSE

FREEDERM SENSITIVE FACIAL WASH
This is what 'saved' my skin. This is seriously amazing for clearing the skin, and helping reduce future breakouts.
After I make sure I have rinsed my face with warm water, and left it damp, I use my fingers to massage this all over my skin. I make sure to do this for a full minute, or more, just to make sure I am getting a really deep cleanse.
I make sure to rinse this off my skin thoroughly.

TONE 

CLEAN AND CLEAR DEEP CLEANSING LOTION 'SENSITIVE SKIN'
This is really great. Plus, it feels amazing on the skin. This will basically remove any traces of dirt, makeup, cleanser or anything left on the skin, and will refresh your skin too.
I use this on a cotton pad all over my face, avoiding the eye area.

MOISTURISE

CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURISING GEL
I love this! I never like moisturiser, well, until I found this. It is a little bit more pricey, but, it is so worth the money. It doesn't make me extra oily, doesn't make me break out, and it perfectly hydrates my skin.
I use a pea sized amount of this, and massage it into my face and neck.

BAREMINERALS RENEW AND HYDRATE EYE CREAM
No, I don't use this for anti ageing purposes. I have dry under eyes, and this really helps to soften and smooth out the under eye area, while also fading my dark circles!
I use this on my ring finger to pat around my orbital bone.

CARMEX
Any lip balm will do, this is just my favourite.
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not Sponsored


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow