♡ My Favourite Apps // What's On My iPhone 6 | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I got my iPhone 6, last Christmas, and I have to say, I love it. It was my first iPhone I have ever owned, and I think it is honestly amazing! I love the camera quality, and the apps that I can get on it is so good! I thought, instead of showing you everything that is on my phone, I would just include my favourite apps that I currently have on it.

INSTAGRAM
Obviously. I love Instagram, and it is probably my favourite social media app. I spend way too much time on this, and I also love posting my own photos! 

TUMBLR
I have talked in the past about how much I love Tumblr, I could also spend hours on this, reblogging and liking other posts. I think there is so much makeup and style inspiration on this too, so I think it is a great place to find the latest trends and tips for style, hair and makeup! 

BLOGLOVIN
I obviously love this too! I post daily on here, and I get so much inspiration and motivation for my blog, and I have made some amazing friends from here too! 

AFTER LIGHT
I use this to edit all of my photos, for my blog, or for my personal use. I think it is a great app, with such a huge range of filters, and fun features that you can play about with. If you don't want to pay money for it, you can also get the free version, which is also great!

FACETUNE
Some people can get really carried away with this. I just think it is great for enhancing makeup details in photos, smoothing out the skin and defocusing the background. I don't really do much else with it. But I would highly recommend this!

WE HEART IT
I am addicted to this. There is everything and anything on this. Makeup, style, hair, dogs, food, and pretty pictures of everything! It is basically like Instagram and Tumblr mixed together, and I think it is so fun and such a great app!
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not Sponsored

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loved this post - I'm so nosy about what people have on their phones! I'm an Insta addict and Fotor is my favourite editing app :)

    Check out my recent? xx
    www.royallyrouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow