♡ Drugstore Beauty: Which Liquid Lipstick is Better? | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


I really love liquid lipsticks. I own quite a few of them, and honestly, they are my favourite type of lip product. I have so many favourites, but I thought today, I would compare two from the drugstore which are similar in price, and they are both very similar in the way they that they are double ended. I hope you enjoy!

RIMMEL PROVOCALIPS 16 HR KISSPROOF LIP COLOUR | £6.99


I'm just going to be honest. I am not a fan of this. I love the colour, and I think the gloss end is amazing, but the formula is just not that great. 

The formula is extremely drying, no matter how much lip balm I put on underneath, or over, it is so drying.

It also sits on the lips really weird. It looks like your lips are super wrinkly and dry underneath, even after your put the 'Lock and Shine' gloss on top.

I do have to say, it does last all day! I had to literally scrub my lips to get this off, but it didn't budge all day. I had to re apply the gloss a number of times though to make my lips feel a little more comfortable, and not as sticky and dry!

MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY 24 HOUR COLOR | £8.99


I am going to start by saying I LOVE THIS. I love the colour range that they have out for this, and I love the fact that you get a balm with it too!

The applicator on this is perfect. It is so precise, and gives you really good control when working around the edges of your lips.

This is so comfortable to wear on the lips. It doesn't settle into the fine lines of my lips but it just smooths over the lips, and gives them a super flawless look. The balm is also super nice. When I first applied it, I thought it would stay glossy, but I wanted it to be matte, so I just blotted my lips after I applied the balm. It made my lips nice and matte, and it didn't make them dry or anything, which is really nice!

This stays on for a good 6-8 hours. After that, I think you should re apply, because it starts to break up on the lips, and look a little weird. But, for 6-8 hours, I think that is amazing for a drugstore lip product!
_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not Sponsored

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow