♡ NEW Benefit Ka Brow | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM


It's no secret that I am a huge Benefit cosmetics fan. From the gorgeous packaging to the amazing quality of the products, I just love the brand! Around the middle of May, I started to see a lot of different beauty bloggers and vloggers talking about new brow products from Benefit. I instantly knew I needed to get my hands on some! I decided to buy Ka Brow, to do a review, I have also got the Goof Proof Pencil, if you want a review on that too! I picked this up on Wednesday, but the official launch date for these is today, June 24th!


I had super high hopes for this; as I do with all Benefit products. I have never been let down by their products, and this wasn't the first. It is amazing! The quality is insane, and the formula is unlike anything I have ever used before for my brows! It is a gel formula, that claims to stay in for 24 hours along with being waterproof! I put it to the test, and this is the truth! I splashed my faced with water and practically scrubbed my brows, NOTHING HAPPENED. My brows still looked perfectly flawless! I was really shocked!


It is so easy to apply! The first time I applied it, I was pleasantly surprised by how effortless it was! The brush that is built in to the gorgeous packaging is perfect! I usually just disregard the brushes that products come with, but this one was really good! It glides on smoothly and doesn't clump up or go patchy! It's smooth and gives a natural (or bold) smooth and even look to the brows!

The price of this is decent, I wouldn't say that it is "affordable", but it definitely isn't too pricey! It is something that I am willing to pay for a high quality product, that will last for quite a while! The shade selection is also great. There is 6 shades, when I say there is something for everyone, I mean it! From the very fairest and blonde hair girls, to black haired girls! There is a shade for everyone!


Overall, in short, I love this. It is super creamy and easy to use, it is sweat proof, heat proof, water proof, rub proof basically, it goes on and stays there for a really long time! The packaging is just the cherry on top, and I definitely want to try more of the new brow products! 100% would recommend this to anyone!
________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar! 

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post! 
Please like, comment and share! 

Disclaimer: Not sponsored 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow