Q & A | Life, Social Media, Christianity

5:00 PM

 I am so excited for this post! I have never done a Q and A on my blog before! This is a collab post with another blogger, she has became a really good friend of mine, and her blog is amazing. She is such a sincere, amazing Christian, and her blog is so uplifting! I am going to be answering 10 questions that Chloe asked me ( her name is Chloe too! ) and on her blog (click here to go to Chloe's blog!) she is going to answer the 10 questions I asked her!

Question 1: Favourite place to travel to?
Disneyland Paris. I have been a few times, and each time it just gets better! I may be a teenager, but I still love Disneyland! Such a happy, wonderful place!

Question 2: Favourite verse of scripture and why?
John 3:16 'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.' I love it because it shows how much God loves us, and how important Jesus is!

Question 3: Best childhood memory?
Every Christmas! My mum and dad always made sure we had the best time, and its always such a fun and exciting time! 

Question 4: Favourite 2016 Christian song?
I don't have a specific song, but I loved all of the songs of Lauren Daigle's album, How Can It Be! Such a great album!

Question 5: Books or walks?
Walks, for sure, with my doggies!

Question 6: Favourite social media?
At the minute, I am really enjoying Instagram, but I also love We Heart It and Tumblr!

Question 7: Favourite animal and why?
I think this one is going to be really obvious, especially for anyone who knows me! Dogs! I feel like dogs are what I talk about 90% of the time! They are just so cute, smart and so loyal!

Question 8: Apple or Samsung?
Apple all the way!

Question 9: Best thing about summer 2016?
Being a part of my cousins wedding was really amazing, which was in July! I was a bridesmaid for the first time!

Question 10: Favourite blogger/vlogger?
My favourite blogger is probably Jasmine Talks Beauty
My favourite vlogger is definitely Kandee Johnson, I have been watching her for years, and she was actually the person who really got me into makeup, and inspired me to start blogging!

Talk soon!
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow