Is It a Dupe? Sleek Glitter Liner VS. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner

6:00 PM


In a recent blog post, I raved about how much I loved the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liners, but recently I found a much cheaper product, which claims to do a very similar job, for under £5. (UD Glitter Liners are £14 each) So, if this Sleek Glitter Liner does the same job, I will be saving quite a bit of money.


The UD liners are very highly packed with glitter. They are extremely pigmented, and the extremely thin brush makes it really easy to do precise liner. The Sleek liner is also really pigmented, but it is more pigmented with the colour, and not as much sparkle. But after building it up, you can get it very sparkly. 

The Sleek liner takes forever to dry, it honestly feels like you have been sitting there for hours, just waiting for it to dry, to layer on top of it. The UD does take a little time, but not as much. Working in thin layers, it may only take up to 30 seconds for it to dry, which is also a huge benefit!

UD have 7 shades total, Sleek only has this one, which is called Steel. So, if I was going to buy some more shades, I would just go back to UD, because you can see and feel a quality difference, and it is also a lot more gentle on my eyes, causing no irritation or stinging!

They are both great, and they are similar, but I would't say that it was a dupe unfortunatly. It just doesn't have the same quality or shade range that the UD ones do. I do like the Sleek glitter eyeliner, but I just wish they had more shades to choose from!

Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow