My Favourite Lip Colour for This Christmas? KYLIE COSMETICS REIGN

6:00 PM


I love Kylie Cosmetics. I think the quality is very high, and the prices aren't too crazy (its the customs that are overpriced!) Everything that I have tried from Kylie, I have loved. So I decided to treat myself with a Metallic Lipstick from her, in the shade Reign.

Oh my goodness. This is such a gorgeous shade! It is a beautiful deep red shade, with a lovely metallic red sheen coming from it. It is the perfect winter, Christmas shade! I think the metallic finish is very trendy right now, and also it is not uncomfortable or drying on the lips at all! 

It is a little bit darker than what I expected it to be, and to be honest, I bought it actually because I thought it wasn't too dark. However, I really like how it turned out. I don't think I would have bought this type of shade for myself, but I actually really love it!

I do find that the regular matte formulas last a lot longer than this one. It doesn't feel like it sets completely on the lips, but it does feel like it is moving around throughout the day, and it does come off a lot quicker than the mattes. But it does stay on for a good few hours before having to touch it up.

I love this. I think it is so different, but so unique and lovely for this Christmas! This is maybe going to be my Christmas day lip colour! This is $18, which is roughly £14, which is not bad at all for a great lippie!

Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This shade looks so pretty! I really want to try some of Kylie's metallic lips!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow