Benefit Roller-Lash Review

7:00 PM



I am a huge fan of Benefit mascaras and I love 'They're Real'! 

So when I found out that they had a new mascara coming out, I was counting down the days to it was released!

Before I purchased it, and before it was released, I bought the ELLE magazine, which had a deluxe sample of it. 

I fell in love. Instantly.

On the Benefit website ( benefit cosmetics.co.uk )  It says 

It’s a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours.

In my opinion, it does just that and actually, its better than They're Real! 

I call it my lazy girl mascara, because you don't need any curler. Roller Lash really does curl and set the eyelashes for a long lasting fluttery/curly look, which will stay curled all day long!

The best way i find to apply is to use the curved side, with the shorter more dense bristles, this ensures every lash is coated and separated.
 Then to get the curl simply use the curve side at the end. This instantly curls and lifts the lashes!

My eyelashes are quite long and curled naturally, but I did notice that this is the best mascara that makes it look like I'm wearing fake eyelashes! 


Instead of me explaining to you. Here is a picture. There has been no enhancing or editing the eyelashes. What you see is the honest results.  
Maybe now you can see why I love it so much!


I highly recommend it! 
I hope this was helpful! 
Please like, comment, share!
Hope you enjoyed!
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow