♡ Ariana Grande Focus Music Video//Makeup Look | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I was watching Ariana's new music video for Focus, and her makeup caught my eye instantly! It was beautiful pink shimmery eye makeup with a slight glimmer of gold. She was wearing fluttery lashes and winged eyeliner. It looked super simple, but very pretty! Saying that I am a big fan of her, I thought I would recreate her makeup from the video, and share it with you! Comment below telling me what your favourite Ariana song is? Mine is 'One Last Time', but saying that, I really love 'Just a Little Bit of Your Heart' too!

|Step One: Apply a pink cream colour base. You can use any that you really like, I have tried a good few, but my favourite is Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold. It does have a slight gold tone to it, but the shade is so beautiful! It is slightly shimmery, and just ensures that any shadows you put on top will show up more intensely.

|Step Two: Apply a matte pink/brown shade to the crease. I used 'totally nude' from Smashbox. This is a matte pinky beige, and works perfectly as a transition shade.

|Step Three: Apply a pink shadow with a shimmer, and apply with a flat brush on your eyelid. Take this slightly into the crease, and blend with a fluffy slightly above the crease. I used 'snob' from Smashbox. Usually I would never take shimmer shades into, or above my crease, but she seemed to have that in the music video, so I decided to do that for this look!

|Step Four: To add the slightest touch of gold, I used 'creme brulee' from Too Faced, with a tiny flat brush. Apply this on the centre of your lower eye lid. Apply only a little of this, and go back with the 'posh' shade and blend the edges. This shouldn't be too harsh, just a little bit of gold coming through is all we want.

|Step Five: I used the shade 'marzipan' from Too Faced, on the inner half of my eyelid, just for a highlight. This will also make your eyes appear bigger and more open.

|Step Six: On my lower lash line, I just applied brown eyeliner the whole way along my lower waterline. Ariana looked like she was wearing brown eyeliner, with nothing else on the lower lash line. All I added after the brown liner, was matte brown shadow on top, just to set the liner and make it a little more intense. *If you want your eyes to appear bigger and rounder, don't bring the brown liner right into the inner corner of your eyes. Instead, only line half way across!*

|Step Seven: Apply some winged liner, using your favourite liner. Ariana's wing wasn't too long, but you can really do it whatever shape length that suits you best.

|Step Eight: Highlight your brow bone as usual with your favourite highlight shade.

|Step Nine: Apply mascara to your upper lashes. I applied it on my bottom lashes now, but if you are wanting to get a closer look to hers, then only apply it on the top lashes. In the video, she did not have any lower lash mascara on.

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!
You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow