♡ Pink and Purple Eye Makeup! | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I have been loving pink tones for my makeup recently. I think they are very pretty, and for my blue eyes, they really enhance the blue. I love how this look turned out. I love the pink and purple together, and the products I used worked really well together.

For this look, I used the Smashbox Shape Matters Palette for this look!

|Step One: Start by applying the shade 'stripped' as a transition shade through the crease. Make sure this is well blended out.

|Step Two: Apply the shade 'totally nude' into your crease using a more precise crease brush. Apply it to the same position that you applied your transition shade, but make sure the colour is slightly more intense.

|Step Three: Use the shade 'posh' on a flat brush, and apply this to the inner half of your eye. Make sure this is nice and intense, and use a blending brush to blend out any harsh lines.

|Step Four: Using a small flat brush, apply the shade 'aubergine' to the outer corner and slightly into the crease. Use a blending brush with no additional product, and blend until there is no harsh lines and there is a soft fading effect.

|Step Five: Apply the shade 'posh' on your inner half of the lower lash and 'aubergine' on the outer half of your lower lash line. Lightly blend, bringing it as far down as you like!

|Step Six: Highlight your brow bone with the two shades 'champagne' and 'vanilla'. You can add these to the inner corner of your eye also if you would like!

|Step Seven: Curl your lashes and apply your favourite mascara, you can also add false lashes if you would like it!

|Step Eight (optional): Tight line your eyes with a brown eyeliner. Brown liner is a little more soft and subtle, but you could also use your favourite black liner.

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!
You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow