♡ Dark Purple Smokey Eye | Chloe, xo ♡

5:00 PM

I really love smokey eyes, I think they are perfect for so many occasions, and there is a smokey eye for everyone! I wanted to create a dramatic, purple smokey with a black gradient at the outer corner. I also wanted the lower lash line to be smoked out a lot. So I came up with this! Let me know in the comments below what you think! Also give me some ideas for other makeup looks you want to see!

Step One: Start of with a primed lid, I wanted my eyes to look very flawless, so I used a concealer and powder to prime my eyes. This will make sure the colours go on pigmented, smooth and last all day/night! 

Step Two: Using a fluffy brush, take a medium brown shade and use this as your transition shade through the crease. 

Step Three: Take a plum/purple shadow, and blend this all over your lid, right up to the crease. Just apply very little of this in the crease. You want to create a very diffused effect in the crease, so make sure this is light and well blended!

Step Four: Take a slightly darker plum shade, this is going into the crease with a fluffy brush. Again, make sure this is well blended to give that diffused look.

Step Five: Take a dark matte purple on a small liner brush. Apply this in the outer corner and very slightly into the outer part of the crease.

Step Six: Using a small pencil brush, apply a matte black shadow to the outer corner of your eyes, right on top of the dark purple that you applied. Don't bring this as high as the purple though, keep it focused on the outer corner of the lower lid. Use a thin angled brush to also smudge this along the upper lash line.

Step Seven: Using a black eyeliner, line the rims of your eyes (upper and lower) and set it using the matte black shadow. Smudge this/blend this using the matte purple shadow. Then followed by the transition shade you used. You can blend this as far down as you like.

Step Eight: Apply the cream/white shadow under the brow, to highlight and lift the brow.

Step Nine: Apply a purple glitter, lightly, on the inner corner of your upper eye lid and also the inner half of your lower lash line.

Step Ten: Apply mascara, and lashes if you want, and your done!

I hope you enjoyed this, and it helps!
You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 

Also let me know what you thought of this blog post in the comments section.

I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow